Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March 7th

Today we will be looking at Julian Beever's street art. After our discussion we will be finishing our spray painting. Today is the last in class day to spray paint. If you are not done you will have to come in after school Wednesday or Thursday, after Thursday I will no longer offer spray painting. 


Once your final images are created I am asking each student to critique themselves as well as grade themselves. Thursday I will meet individually with each student and we will discuss what grade they think they deserve and grades will be entered and posted online. Furthermore, for students who finish this step, I am asking them to write 2 paragraphs (minimum 10 sentences) explaining their idea of the future. I showed my example a few days ago. I am asking each student to write these paragraphs because we will be doing a peer critique.

Excellent examples of student work so far!
From Drawing Two and Painting One
From Drawing Two and Painting One
From Drawing Two and Painting One
From Drawing Two and Painting One

No comments:

Post a Comment